Friday, March 30, 2012

Norman?






Mina, Jake, and I sat down and modified my first guy a bit to create this new one. Now his hair doesn't move in an unexplainable way, HOORAY! We're all on board with this rig if everyone feels good about this one too. If anyone has any suggestions, let us/me know.


We changed his hair because it was moving all crazy. We realized that it makes him look a tad younger, but think it's alright? We figure he still has his youthful enthusiasm, and if he is too old he won't be capable of performing all our elaborate tricks? Also, this guy seems like he can be a little more goofy than the original guy I made.

4 comments:

  1. yeh i'm for this guy, lets get into blocking our scenes out

    ReplyDelete
  2. so can you go ahead and post this rig to the server, Kim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting now. NormTheMag_FINALbase.mb. What about the wrinkles question?

    ReplyDelete